VA Loans are designed to offer long-term financing to veterans. VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The VA determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifying applicants to submit to their mortgage lender of choice. It is generally easier to qualify for a VA loan than conventional loans.
Apply for VA Loans with a VA Qualified Lender.
We have low and NO down payment programs:
- One FICO required OR Non-traditional credit allowed
- No Overlays to stop underwriting process
- Manufactured Homes allowed; follow same guidelines
- 550 to 800+ Credit Scores all typically close in 30 days less
- No loan limit max
- 2022 FHA loan limit for Houston and surrounding areas is $420,680 for 1 unit
- Loan Limit County Search https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/hicostlook.cfm
VA ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS – CREDIT SCORE OF AT LEAST 580
Your length of service, service commitment, duty status and character of service determine your eligibility for specific VA home loan benefits.
Purchase Loans and Cash-Out Refinance
Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL):
The IRRRL is a "VA to VA" loan, meaning it can only be done if you have an existing VA guaranteed loan on the property. The IRRRL is generally performed to lower the interest rate and reduce the monthly payment on the existing VA guaranteed loan.
With your DD214for those no longer in the service or your LES (Leave and Earnings Statement) and pending orders, we can quickly qualify all types of Service Members. Just because others have said NO, doesn't mean the loan can't be done. Our military is a protected class, and I will work hard to ensure you receive the benefits you so deserve.
VA LOAN - Here's how it works:
- 100% financing without private mortgage insurance
- A VA funding fee of 0 to 3.3%of the loan amount is paid to the VA. This funding fee may be financed (rolled into the loan).
When purchasing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of the sales price or reasonable value of the home, whichever is less.
When refinancing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of reasonable value in order to refinance where state law allows.
Unlike most lenders we DO NOT CHARGE AN ORIGINATION FEE or LENDER FEE! Your only charges from anyone should only be for title and escrow setup and your appraisal; these are Veteran's Rights.